How Do We Ship?
Wholesale customers can receive orders in several ways:
- Pick up
- Direct Delivery
- Freight via Airport Delivery
- Shipping via FedEx or UPS (See Shipping Details Below)
Contact Debbie at email@example.com for more information.
Pick up: at 617 Highway 93 N, Scott, La 70583. Please give at least 24-hour notice for quantities less than 10 cases. 72-hour notice is required for more than 11 cases. Availability subject to change.
Hours of pickup:
Mon – Thur 8-4pm
Fri – 8-noon
Direct Delivery: within a 120-mile radius from Scott. Delivery days may vary depending on schedule and planned routes. Orders need to be submitted no later than 48 hours prior to scheduled delivery days. Contact Debbie for your areas route day.
Airport Freight: for 140 lb of product or more. Airbill numbers need to be arranged by customer and provided to our sales department prior to delivery. New Orleans Airport deliveries are currently scheduled one week in advance unless special arrangements have been made. Airport freight is paid by the customer and is not included in the customer’s invoice from Best Stop Cajun Foods.
FedEx or UPS Shipping: Products are shipped within the United States includes Alaska and Hawaii.
- Same day shipping is not guaranteed on Mondays.
- Shipments go out only on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Any orders placed after 12 pm will ship out on the following shipping day.
- Express(3-day) service can only ship out on Monday and Tuesday.
- All perishable products are shipped frozen in a Styrofoam cooler with dry ice.
- All products are shipped frozen and will maintain that state for 72 hours. Dry ice will last for up to 72 hours.
- If there are any issues with your order, you must notify us within 3 days of the delivery date.
- We do require a 15 lb. minimum package size.
- If you need to change the shipping address of a package once it has left our facility, The Best Stop Supermarket and The Best Stop Cajun Foods will not be responsible for any delays due to the address change.
- If you choose Ground as the shipping option, The Best Stop Supermarket and The Best Stop Cajun Foods are NOT liable for the package once it leaves our facility. There will be no refunds or reships for orders shipped using Ground.
FedEx and UPS are closed on the following days:
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Day after Christmas
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Day after New Years
|Types||Ice Chest Size||Product Weight|
Our shipping rates are determined by the weight of the box and the delivery postal zip code. The shipping rate includes the FedEx or UPS charge, cost of the dry ice, and the reusable styrofoam ice chest.
FILL UP YOUR BOX FOR THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE WAY TO SHIP
If you have questions regarding our shipping methods or policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
When ordering fresh frozen foods, your total perishable order must be a minimum of 15 pounds (any combination of fresh foods). We use plenty of dry ice and a reusable, insulated cooler – a packaging combination that will ensure your products arrive frozen and in excellent condition whether you choose Ground (Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Tennessee) Express, 2-Day, or Overnight as your shipping method.
For delivery to Hawaii and Alaska, you must select NEXT DAY or 2-DAY as your shipping method when checking out.
Please note that we do not ship perishable foods over the weekend.
Once you check out you will receive an email with your credit card receipt. Please review your order and your shipping information to make sure everything is correct. We will then process your order for shipment. Once the order label is printed, you will receive an email with the FedEx or UPS tracking number.
Hear What Our Wholesale Partners Have To Say
We’re always first to market with local products and we honestly couldn’t wait to share The Best Stop boudin and sausage with our customers all over the Gulf Coast because we knew they would love it as much as we did! - Rouses Markets
The Best Stop has always been a mandatory exit off I-10 when we head west from New Orleans. It truly is the BEST stop for boudin, cracklins, crawfish pie, stuffed chickens and so much more. We are so happy to feature it on our menu at Miss River in the Four Seasons Hotel New Orleans. - Chef Alon Shaya